North Cove Yacht Club offers many resources to our members. Here's a few of our favorites:
- Club Waterfront
- NCYC has an amazing waterfront location, just minutes from Long Island Sound or pursuits up the Connecticut River. Our waterfront features floating docks with 4 service slips, dinghy sailing dock and dingy dock with launching platform.
- Club House
- North Cove Yacht Club maintains a marvelous Club House for social functions complete with full kitchen, restrooms and showers. Available to rent for club members for private events as well. Ice is available for sale.
- Club Moorings
- We have moorings in:
- Hamburg Cove
- Great Salt Pond in Block Island
- Guest mooring in North Cove
- Moorings are exclusively available for member use.
- Club Launch
- Operated by licensed Club Stewards, the Club Launch services North Cove and the adjacent mooring field just outside North Cove. Available from mid-May until mid-October and monitors VHF channel 78.
- Club Whaler fleet
- The club offers several Whalers to serve as temporary launch boats, run abouts . These boats feature small outboards and are perfect for quick trips out to your boat.
- Small Sailboats
- The Club maintains a healthy collection of 420s, Opti, Dyers, Hobie Cat, and windsurfers for member use. Our summer Junior Sailing program instructs youth on their use and private adult lessons are also offered.
- Paddleboards and Kayak
- Perfect for exploring the cove, NCYC offers several paddle boards and a kayak for member use and a sloped ramp dock for launching.